♥ I wαииα sαч ♥


the stubborns will never say tired. i trust my own instincts.

I Love R.W
我愛自由的生活

2010年2月22日星期一

[♥] Steak . Kaki Corner

Hang out luu~!
=D

Where we go?
Neway

What we do?
Sing K

Who with me?
Shee Gee and Dii - Hee

I like sing k so much 
After we finished sing k,
we walk go zhe's house

Shee Gee go for play with Dodo - doggy
Hee go for play computer

Then me?
I go there for sleeping nia
xD
forgive me!
I really so tired that time
X)

After i wake up,
i borrow car from my mum and went Kaki Corner 
four person of us go there to had our dinner!
go ate steak.

Yummyy~!!
=)



When 10 ++ pm,
we still went to lm - Starbuck
drank a large of cup - Chocolate Cream Chip
xD

My Dii's - Hee
gave me money bought two cup
waste your money again and again
Whatever,
Thank you yea !
X)

没有评论:

发表评论