♥ I wαииα sαч ♥


the stubborns will never say tired. i trust my own instincts.

I Love R.W ♥
我愛自由的生活 ♥

2010年2月2日星期二

[♥] Birthday . Thank You ♥























Well,
i need thank all my friends at here
=)
thank you all send me the birthday wish
i received it's on my heart
hold tight !
it's warm when i received all your message
even is fb, sms or phone call

Woww..!
Dear Friends
i feel so syok of thats
because i didn't expect so many friends will wishing me
Anyway,
i'm just can said
Thank You Friends..

Dear Friends,

♥ Yu Zhe
♥ Elaine
♥ Jing Yi
♥ Novem
♥ Ah Hee
♥ Kuok Wah
♥ Albert
♥ Alfred
♥ Wei Jie
♥ Wan Yee
♥ Yenice
♥ Kah Seng
♥ Jee Shin
♥ Guest

and a lot of friends..
sorry about can't post you all name at here
because it's too many.
Anyway,
Thank You.

I ♥ You, Buddy.

没有评论:

发表评论