♥ I wαииα sαч ♥


the stubborns will never say tired. i trust my own instincts.

I Love R.W
我愛自由的生活

2010年2月25日星期四

[♥] Lim Tehh luu =D


Boy !
today i wait you at lm,
want return your disk
wait until i gonna become stone girls already.
>^<
I'm not medusa !
xD

Yea~
I saying you laa !
Liew K.W
don't act don't know worhx
Hiakk hiakk~
X)

Skip__Skip__Skip__

Wahh~!
we wait Hee end his work,
then going Maideen "lim tehh"
=P

Lerhh~
still got one people want become pig a
so didn't join us go "lim tehh"
=0=
You own know laa..
xD
Ha~!

So long time didn't "lim tehh" + "keng gaii" with K.W
He still.....       SAME !!
=X=

I'm think he keep sotblak always
every minute also talk about none sense.
What should i do?
keep laugh..

He always talk many about funny things
make we keep laugh
so "Beh Tahan" him de lo.
xD 

But,
I like it's !
because that's were the way of we get along.
Buddy 
xD

Arrh ! Arrh !
I'll remember today what you two talk about a.
Liew K.W + Hee

Last,
i would show their silly face
If you don't want hurt your eyes
please don't saw it's
Ha~!
X)
When you saw this,
don't came and knock me yea !
xD

没有评论:

发表评论