♥ I wαииα sαч ♥


the stubborns will never say tired. i trust my own instincts.

I Love R.W
我愛自由的生活

2010年2月15日星期一

[♥] Crazy CNY's party




Alohaa~
xD

Hey!
today i speed along my car 
from my grandma's house at kepong
and come back by myself only
why i did it?
Yorr~!
because my Dii - Hee, his house got a party for CNY
xD

I used almost 1 hours ++
just reached my house and quickly go prepared -ing

I just finished prepared that time
My another dear Dii - Bert, sms me
i told them i'm stay at home now
then they told me some things
after that i call they come my house
Opps..
because firstly their relative want fetch them go Hee's house
but some things happened
so their relative were not free to fetch them
so lucky that time i already back and they found me
if not they don't know how to go yaa.




They want to let me punch!
Smoke?!
especially the Bert!
call him don't smoke 
still will smoking when i don't know
False of Fred!
teaching Bert smoke..
=0=
But,
my room is not allowed for smoking
so they just play for fun and capture only.

I Hate People Smoke,
Especially My Friends!
Did you all saw they so perasan?
xD
keep used my babyy camere and capture them self.
i'm really beh tahan they two
even i same as them.
=P

After that,
we were going Hee's house
Wahh~
i'm have one's wish fulfilled
they all really so surprised i appear at there
X)

Now~!
See the picture nia~
=)
Did you saw my face were red look like a tomato ?
because..
i drink a jar of beer
but,
i didn't drunk yet
=P
Wohooo~!!
I wanna calling police!!
because got people gambling at here
xD
but "gambling" without money nia
haha~
See!
i'm so obedient
didn't "gambling" with them
just chit chat with my Dii them
Important things want to told my Bao - Elaine
Heyy! Bao..
yours husband kao luii at here a
You see!
they two "heng heng o o" at there
xD
I catch it!
got evidence nia..
=P
They "gamble"
not "gambling" with money
but with beer!
alcohol - 12.2% and 10%

I try a mouthful of the two beer
the taste were sweet than beer of normal
didn't so bitter.
taste like champagne.
X)

I don't know who throw this picture for me
but i were capture it!
my form 5 class picture
so funny! and i so ugly..
>^<
can you found me out in the picture?
xD


The Fred drink more beer than me
he already drink 5 jar i think
=0=
he were so silly that time
keep singing and do some crazy things 
let me got impulse want to punch him.
even though i din't do it
just keep complain with Bert about him
Finally,
we don't know he were real drunk or not
who else know?
=X

Around 11 ++ pm
we were leave from Hee's house and fetch they go back home nia.
X)

没有评论:

发表评论