♥ I wαииα sαч ♥


the stubborns will never say tired. i trust my own instincts.

I Love R.W
我愛自由的生活

2010年2月18日星期四

[♥] Boring Date

Alehh~
today i too free
and call my Dii - Hee
came accompany me
xD
lucky he just went back from college
actually,
we want to watch movie
but the time were not enough yaa
><
too bad!!


















Wahh haa~!
I really too boring when waiting out
and capture myself.
=P
Paiseh nia~

-Take 1-


















-Take 2-


















-Take 3-
-Take 4
-Take 5-
-Take 6-


















Did you see how much i boring that time?
>@<


After that,
we went to lm.
and he treat me ate on Wong Kok
he were paid the bill
Rm 30 ++
Thank yaa =)
almost 5 pm,
he need followed his family go "lou sang"
So,
i tried to get my schedule of playing when night.
=P


Finally,
lucky at night got some things play nia..
X)

没有评论:

发表评论