♥ I wαииα sαч ♥


the stubborns will never say tired. i trust my own instincts.

I Love R.W
我愛自由的生活

2010年2月1日星期一

[♥] Celebrate ♥-ing

 

YOYOO~
my dear friends
=)
thank you all for accompany me for shift to an earlier time
to my celebrate birthday today

I MISS THE DATE SO MUCH ♥

even tomorrow just my birthday 2/2
but i still be extremely grateful
thank you a lot, my dear friends

''Shee Gee
''Yu Zhe
''Ah Hee
''Ah Yap
''Ah Perng

and a be late person

''Kuok Wah

whatever you were came late
but thank for you too
because you need working and get sick
still come join us
i'm so touch of it's
my brother
=)

Okays,
started our fun time now
we were meet at lm on 9am
but i still be late of it's
lucky still got people late than me
ahaa~
=D

After that,
we take by bus and going ts
where we go?
yaa~
we were going neway sing k
but just sing around 2 hours only
Opps..
it's few,right?
but it's okays
we came out from neway
we meet alfred at ts
wahh~
he were so crazy that time
keep playing with me and zhe
i thought him become silly
xD 

Between,
we going 'da geii cheong'
and take a lot photo at there
but i just upload few at here
forgive me because i'm lazy
> <

Wahh~!
around 4pm
we ran to pavilion
because we watch movie at 4.20pm
the movie called "Whoo-Hoo"

But we waiting kuok wah came join us
so sat inside pavilion and capture again
Woww~!
who called me like to take pictures
xD
SEE~!
all the boys being 'model' at there?
xD
All my dear boys at here
but someone stay ns
so he can't join us that day
never mind
i will let's him saw the photo
what i capture for him
let's him jeolous
xD
i'm bad sister for him
Ahaa~

After kuok wah came
we were miss the movie around half and hours
it's okays
=)
i knew kuok wah feel apologetic
we miss the movie because of waiting him
don't so mind about it
kays?
xD

When we watch finished
take bus go back lm again
and do a lot things
sorry about i forget what we done that time
=X
but i remember i keep chat on phone with Ah Bao
the most stupid Bao
haha~
At night,
Ah Hee treat me ate 'breakfast'
Wow..
it's the first meal for me today
i'm so pity
T^T
and thank zhe treat me ate McDonald ice-cream
and bla bla bla..
=)

It's Great Date..

没有评论:

发表评论