♥ I wαииα sαч ♥


the stubborns will never say tired. i trust my own instincts.

I Love R.W
我愛自由的生活

2010年2月4日星期四

[♥] i ♥ it's =)


Hey Guys~
last night went pm with my buddy
but we went McDonald and sat at there long time
Why?
because of their air-cond
xD

Well,
i'm sure can't do without capture
see what i doing at there
this picture was not intentionally to capture zhe
But,
i'm also need to post it
because he were done something for me

See!

He bought a box of Secret Recipe cake for me.
Well,
i knew that's maybe nothing for you all
but i'm feel so surprised of it's
because he send the cake to my house at morning before he working

It's a big surprised present for me
=)
Thank you. zhe
That day after pm
he accompany me walk back my house
and cut my cake that day

Hey,
zhe. i knew you record the video about i cut my cake
keep it as private file 
> <
i'm look like so silly.
Okay,
the cake were wrote
"Happy Birthday To YY"
My nick name of they always called me
=)

Today,
i open shee gee and hee send me the present

Thank you. Buddy
=)
i like it so much.














Thank you.  

没有评论:

发表评论