♥ I wαииα sαч ♥


the stubborns will never say tired. i trust my own instincts.

I Love R.W
我愛自由的生活

2010年2月28日星期日

[♡] Special Post

Boy,
Did you love me?

I'll should knew!
Start from me return to single that day
Till this years,
It's already pass half years more ago.

Whatever,
It's nothing to me now
I'm don't care about anymore
what matter were happened before.

It's a simple answer,
Because,
I'm already be with a boy such i like.

Boy,
Don't tried to regret or blame and scold
What you haven't told me before.
Or what you done for me before.

It's really nothing for everyone
Hurt me or love me?
It's gone!
However,
Who would be with you in the future
It's none of my matter start from me return to single.

Take care, Boy.

Someone,
I'm really no need you waiting for me
All your done were scheme in vain.
Did you know?

I'm already told you what i should said about
Why would you were so stubborn?
Please,
Don't came and told me how you'll waiting for me
You already knew the last of answer.

Go and found who the girl
Can be with you in the future.
Take care too, Boy.

Last,
I just want to said
I love my boy now.
Don't tried to put any hope at here.

Boy,
Take care to yourself. 

I My Boy.

没有评论:

发表评论