♥ I wαииα sαч ♥


the stubborns will never say tired. i trust my own instincts.

I Love R.W
我愛自由的生活

2010年2月9日星期二

[♥] My Dear J.S

Yoyoo~
at the morning i went lm go meet someone

Woww~
please gave me some clap!
xD

I'm can wake on the morning
it's so mysterious,you know?
X)

When stay at lm,
capture capture capture.
but me capture from someone phone.
=P




When someone go working,
My dear Jee Shin were call me went her shop.
what i done from there?
O.o

She at her shop called VOIR 
choose some clothes she think suit for me
and call me change all to let's her see.
>^<

See!
what my Dear choose the clothes for me.








She is my Dear Jee Shin
who the person understand me
and our topic were none stop when we meet
even we long time no chat sometime.

nobody can replace her.
 her so much~!
=)




After,
wait my Dear break time
we went Boston to have her lunch and my breakfast
xD
first meal for me again at afternoon.

Opps,
my Dear keep call me capture with her when waiting our food.
So,
i'm sure done it for my Dear.
=)















When my Dear finished her lunch
she need go back for working again.

After that,
Ah Hee call me accompany him go buy some things at Popular
using someone phone again.
=P



Sign By - мs вєii


没有评论:

发表评论