♥ I wαииα sαч ♥


the stubborns will never say tired. i trust my own instincts.

I Love R.W
我愛自由的生活

2010年2月17日星期三

[♥] Perng's Birthday =)





Heyy~!
They two again
>@<

I "fly" car came back 
from my grandma's house at kepong again
=0=
twice time i already did it by own.

A long story on that day!

So sorry,
they two really too perasan
and knew me already came back
came my house "gao gao zhan"
and capture again.

hope their picture didn't hurt your guys eyes
xD

Wahh~!!
i so admire them.
open my laptop for viewed a while face book
after that open music
and sleep when i playing my laptop
=^=

I wanna show their face when sleeping!
throw me one people play at there.
Yours false! don't blame me yea.
xD
Almost the party time,
i call they two wake up and leave my house
went zhe's house fetch him.

Some funny things happened that time!
Secret..Ha~ xD

After that,
I driving car and fetch them went Perng's house.
we eat buffet , Sing K and bla bla bla.
X)

See they "zi lian" again nia
=P
The Birthday Star Boy today.
xD
Hmmm..
after Perng finished cut his cake
his mother were gave us everyone an ang pau
=D
one by one go out and take
seem like award-giving meeting.

See the picture =) 













All my beloved Buddy and Dii
=D




The doggy,
actually this doddy were my friends present to Perng
but Perng's house already got four dogs
Firstly,
they asked me can raise the dog or not
but my house can't raise dog now
so this dog they already gave zhe and called Dodo.
Did her cute?
=P
When we finished our cake
I bring friends ran to Perng's room play
and opened see what Perng's mum gave us

Did you can guess what his mum gave us?

a paper of Lottery Ticket!
Wahh~!!
It's were a special of ang pao i get.

Hmmm..
after that,
we all talking about 38 + nonsense things
Woww..!
today i formerly only know 
they all check me got a big misunderstand before
>-<

But never mind,
I don't mind of it's!
The most important is..
they all already knew what kind of people of me now!
I'm 100% not that kind of people of their think before! 
xD 

Skip__ Skip__ Skip__

没有评论:

发表评论