♥ I wαииα sαч ♥


the stubborns will never say tired. i trust my own instincts.

I Love R.W
我愛自由的生活

2010年2月25日星期四

[♥] Cake + Steamboat - Dear J.S

Hmm.. O.o
today date my dear - j.shin 
went secret recipe at lm
xD

Woww..
we become rich girls nia?
actually just my dear rich only
none of my business
=P




















My dear be stealth to drank my ice-blender

><
Bad Dear !

Still want act guithless..
=^=
Beh Tahan luu a~
haha~
xD

After that,
we waited Zhe and Hee's break time
and accompany they two "daii xiu" finished their break time.

Then,
me and dear "Fly" go Hello Steamboat
because dear can't suffer hungry already
=-=

We order two set of steamboat
I wanna said!!
Dear, you really so terrible nia!!
Did you know?
><
ate so many still can continue
I'm really so admire you nia..

What we done of this table?

One word,
Beh Tahan !!
xD

没有评论:

发表评论