♥ I wαииα sαч ♥


the stubborns will never say tired. i trust my own instincts.

I Love R.W
我愛自由的生活

2009年11月24日星期二

[♥] L♥ve It

Finish my exam paper
i received a call + message from Berry..
they were calling for imform me go meet them~
after i meet them,
we all chat many "BLA BLA" things
XD
they were so funny..
^^
afterward we going 7 eleven buy ais-cream
=)
and take a picha~
I L♥VE It~

When my dear friends all need to back home
i join my Dii's Gang..
we so many program ...
=D
we go hao's house wait other people~
and waiting Mr.YZ finish his game ><
after that..
OLD PLACE again..
Arrrrrrrr~~!!
feel a bit boring at that place already..
X)
5++pm all back home again..
me and lao Dii go Mr.YZ's house
do many things at his house... XD
(SECRET!! Shhhhh~ =P )

Just that..

Love My Friends So Much Now~

没有评论:

发表评论