♥ I wαииα sαч ♥


the stubborns will never say tired. i trust my own instincts.

I Love R.W
我愛自由的生活

2009年11月28日星期六

[♥] Hang Out!!..Bii's Bufday

HANG OUT lurhx~~!!
=)
with my dear Dii them..
early morning!!
the dupiid Bert Dii call my hp..
for wake me up = =
after that..
we meet at old place,
go watch a movie called "Astro Boy"
WOW~~
the movie so touching and fuuny~~
Hee Dii look like got cry..
X)
After the movie finnished,
we go "Face To Face Noodle" having our lunch..
and take some picha ^^




Afterward,
Hee Dii needed to went home
because his mum called him back ><
and me and Bert Dii to finded Mr.YZ..
so we two go cc found him
and waited for 45++ minute.. = =
After that
go Mr.YZ's house
and watched they play many Dupiid Game..
XD
Last round..
we go mamak for dinner
afterward,
Mr.YZ and Bert Dii waited me untill my mum come..
=)
Today is my Ms.Bii's Birthday..
din hang out with her..
but wish Bii hapii always~
=)
Hapii Bufday Ah Bii~~

没有评论:

发表评论