♥ I wαииα sαч ♥


the stubborns will never say tired. i trust my own instincts.

I Love R.W
我愛自由的生活

2009年12月4日星期五

[♥] Mr.Kw's Bufday

Today is our "Big Day"
because..
our Mr.Kw's Birthday~
^~^
At the morning..
around 11 ++pm like that
Lao Dii and Hee Dii come my house found me...
after that,
Mr.YZ,Mr.KS come my house also~
Afterward,
i drive car go Mr.Kw's house
xD
because need fetch "Sou Seng Gong" and Mr.SG..
the place we went still is..
LM!!!
Muahaha~
We go Wong Kok celebrate his birthday
and drink "Dai Dai Buii" Milk Tea~
xD
After that..
we went to cinema watch movie~
"New Moon"..
X)When the movie finished..
we all walking walking walking..
wait we tired,
we found a seat and......do somethings i liked!!!!!
Take Picha~
=)



Around 6++ pm like that..
we go walk pm and found somethings ate~
Next round..
Gilly Cafe again~
=X
playing poker card,mahjong and many~
xD
Around 11++pm like that just go car part found my car
and "throw" them go Mr.Kw's house
=D
At last,
wish Mr.Kw happy always yaa~
Hapii Bufday~~
Mr.Kw
^~^

没有评论:

发表评论