♥ I wαииα sαч ♥


the stubborns will never say tired. i trust my own instincts.

I Love R.W
我愛自由的生活

2009年12月7日星期一

[♥] Kah Seng's Bufday..TS,BBQ

Today morning just finished my econ's paper..
then waiting my dii they finished their exam paper..
After that,
still want waiting returd text book to school~
=~=
Finally..
finished all the things...
and go TS for celebrated Kah Seng's birthday~
i bring they go Bar.B.Q
^~^
YUMMY~~
we all order 2 set Family Set...
eat so full~
Phewwwww~


After TS,
we went to found Mr.YZ the place his perform..
but...
can't found it... =_=
nvm... nx time will found with dii they again...
xD
Afterward,
went back LM..
and go mamak eat their dinner >_<
Finally,
me,lao dii,hee dii and Mr.Kw went back LM again..
and take many FUNNY about the X'mas picha~
=)

After that,
hee dii need back home..
But,
i need to.. >~<
thx for Mr.Kw and lao dii accompany me walk back home..
for safe me back to home~
My Memories Because Of You All [MEANINGFUL] ~

没有评论:

发表评论