♥ I wαииα sαч ♥


the stubborns will never say tired. i trust my own instincts.

I Love R.W
我愛自由的生活

2009年12月9日星期三

[♥] Huh..Tag me ?

1. Does it matter to you if your boyfriend or girlfriend smoke?
I hate smoking! If he do that ,i will cry..


2. How about drinking?
It's ok..


3. Do you like someone you can't have?
I hope won't happened again..


4. If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
Is ok..i won't force them =)


5. What's your favourite sport?
Shopping ,can?? X)


6. Its Saturday night, and you're home alone... what do you do?
Heard song or blog..


7. Do you like roller coasters?
Sure.. =)


8. When's the perfect time to have a bf/gf?
Don't know..


9. If you could date any celebrity, who would it be?
Sure is my boyfriend.. X)


10. What are you doing this weekend?
Went out with my gang =)


11. What is your favourite restaurant?
Many.. ^^


12. Have you ever hugged someone?
I hope it too.. xD


13. Ever kissed someone you weren't attracted to?
Don't know.. X)


14. Do you like anyone right now?
Nope.. i'm single now.. haha~


15. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Feeling.. =)

16. Which do you prefer, Beach or Mountains?
Beach ,i like it !!
17. What kind of phone do you have?
C510 ,my beloved phone..


18. Computer or Laptop?
Laptop..


19. Jeans or Sweats?
Jeans.. =D


20. Which year(s) has/have been the best so far?
Every years ^~^


21. How old are you gonna be on your next birthday?
18 years old.. coming soon =D


22. What should you be doing right now?
Blog..blog..blog..


23. What is your favourite TV show?
A lots.. ^^


24. What's been your last purchase?
I'm already forgot =X


25. Are you attracted to girls/boys that smoke?
Nope.. i hate who the person smoke..


26. Have you ever fallen on your butt in front of a crowd of people?
Ermm...nope..


27. What do you do when you're at home?
Blog..movie..


28. What is your favourite subject?
Chinese.. ><


29. What's the best thing that's ever happened to you?
With my gang..


30. How do you think the people around you feel around you?
I'm a crazy girls when infront my gang..other?? i don't know..


31. The character for you for yourself is...
Crazy life for me.. or give me a boy?? kaka~


32. On the contrary, the thing you hate about yourself is...
Lazy..lazyy


33. The most ideal person you want to be is...
Ms.Beii.. it's me? X)


34. The person who tagged you…
Ms.Bao ,Elaine..


35. What relationship of you with him/her?
She is my best sister..


36. Your 5 impressions towards him/her?
Funny..plain.. Crazyyy... XD


37. The most memorable thing she/he had done for you?
When i more sad that time ,she were comfort me..


39. If he/she becomes your lover, you will....
SORRY~ i'm not lessbian.. =~=


40. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will...
Hmm.. i think it's won't happended?? xD


41. If he/she becomes your lover , he/she has to improve on..
Thank you.. we were not be lover =D


42. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is...
Nope.. won't happened..


43. The most desirable thing for you to do to him/her is..
Hmmmm.. how i know?? =)


44. The overall impression of he/her is...
She is Crazyyy...


45. Who you're gonna tag?
Bert , Ah Hee , Edwin , 贤

没有评论:

发表评论